Famous!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B I O G R A P H Y

Go down

B I O G R A P H Y Empty B I O G R A P H Y

Post  Smiley:) Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:59 pm

Birth Name: Jordin Brianna Sparks
Birth Place: Not Available
Date of Birth / Zodiac Sign: 12/22/1989, Capricorn
Profession: Reality cast member; singer
User Rating: (181 ratings)
Add Your Rating:
A winner from the moment she walked on stage during Season 6 of American Idol, this curvy and confident 17-year-old boasted more professional experience than most of her final 12 competitors. Her background, as well as her powerhouse vocals and charming attitude, served her well and ultimately she became the youngest Idol ever crowned. The daughter of former NFL player Phillippi Sparks, she pursued performing from an early age, competing on America's Most Talented Kids, releasing an album at 13, and earning a multitude of accolades. Sparks' AI journey began in her home state, when she won a local FOX affiliate sponsored contest called "Arizona Idol," which paid her way to the Seattle auditions. The plucky teen did not disappoint, wowing judges and viewers alike with her vocal maturity.
Jordin Sparks Fast Facts:
Was named the Coca Cola Rising Star at the Arizona State Fair in 2002.
Performed in high-school productions of A Christmas Carol and Footloose.
Sang at the memorial service for Pat Tillman, the former Arizona Cardinals player killed in action in Afghanistan.
In 2006, she was one of the winners of Torrid's plus-size model search. She went on to appear in an ad for the store in Seventeen magazine.
Sang the national anthem at the Arizona Cardinals' home opener in September 2006.
Winner of Season 6 of American Idol (2007); runner-up was Blake Lewis.
Jordin Sparks Relationships:
Jodi Sparks - Mother
Phillippi Sparks - Father
Phillippi `P.J.' Sparks Jr. - Brother
Smiley:)
Smiley:)
Admin

http://talktalk.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum