Famous!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shock Value 2 track list

Go down

Shock Value 2 track list Empty Shock Value 2 track list

Post  Smiley:) Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:50 am

"Oh Timbaland" (Timbaland, Nina Simone) - 3:30 (samples "Sinnerman" by Nina Simone)
"Give It to Me" (featuring Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake ) (Timbaland, co-produced by Danja) - 3:54
"Release" (featuring Justin Timberlake) (Timbaland) - 3:25
"The Way I Are" (featuring Keri Hilson and D.O.E.) (Timbaland, co-produced by Danja) - 2:59 (samples "Push It" by Salt-N-Pepa)
"Bounce" (featuring Dr. Dre, Missy Elliott, and Justin Timberlake) (Timbaland) - 4:04
"Come and Get Me" (featuring 50 Cent, Tony Yayo, Jim Beanz and Mira Craig) (Timbaland, co-produced by Danja) - 3:45
"Kill Yourself" (featuring Sebastian and Attitude) (Timbaland) - 4:06 (interpolates "Bring Me Down" by Kanye West feat. Brandy and uses uncredited quotes from the "Red Queen" in the film Resident Evil)
"Boardmeeting" (featuring Magoo) (Timbaland, co-produced by Danja) - 2:29 (interpolates "Get Down on It" by Kool and the Gang and replayed elements of "The Breaks" by Kurtis Blow)
"Fantasy" (all vocals by Money) (Walter "Lil Walt" Millsap III, co-produced by Boss Beats) - 4:11
"Scream" (featuring Keri Hilson and Nicole Scherzinger) (Timbaland, co-produced by Danja) - 5:41
"Miscommunication" (featuring Keri Hilson and Sebastian) (Danja) - 3:19
"Bombay" (featuring Amar and Jim Beanz) (Timbaland) - 3:00
"Throw It on Me" (featuring The Hives) (Timbaland) - 2:10
"Time" (featuring She Wants Revenge) (Timbaland) - 3:58
"One and Only" (featuring Fall Out Boy) (Timbaland, co-produced by Hannon Lane) - 4:16
"Apologize" (Remix) (featuring OneRepublic) (Greg Wells and Ryan Tedder, co-produced by Timbaland) - 3:04
"2 Man Show" (featuring Elton John) (contains elements from the chorus on Shaffer Smith's "Killin It" - 4:25

Bonus tracks:
"Hello" (featuring Keri Hilson and Attitude) [International Bonus Track] - 4:35
"Come Around" (featuring M.I.A.) [UK Bonus Track] - 3:57 (samples "Let the Music Play" by Shamur)
Smiley:)
Smiley:)
Admin

http://talktalk.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum